Mr Men and Little Miss Club Breakfast Club
Time: 7:30am - 8:45am
Cost: £4.00 per child, per day
Weekly cost: £20.00
- Drop-off will be through the Main Entrance – please ring the door bell and a member of staff will open the door.
- All children will enjoy a healthy breakfast, two selections of their choice plus a drink. Breakfast is served from 7.30am. Children must arrive before 8.20am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will build social skills and confidence.
- Children will be escorted to their class ready for the start of the school day at 8.45am.
- The Breakfast Club will operate during term time only in accordance with our Breakfast Club Policy. The Breakfast Club will not run on the days that the school is closed or on Bank Holidays. (Inset Days: Friday 29th April 2019 and Friday 24th May 2019)
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed. Your child’s place will be confirmed by the office.
- Late bookings may be accepted at 24hrs notice subject to availability. Late bookings must be confirmed by Mrs Crathorne – Administrative Assistant.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions for The Breakfast Club.
- If you would like to register your child to attend Breakfast Club please complete a registration form.
- If you would like more information, please contact the office.
- Telephone number: 01332 764 160
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org – emails will be read after 8.00am.
7.30 – 8.30 – Breakfast is served until 8.20am
8.15 – 8.45 – Activities in the hall – as scheduled
Daily colouring sheets and board games available for free play.
Homework can be completed