Keeping Safe at Home
If you’re at home and worried and need somebody to talk to, you can contact Childline on this number or go to their website to contact an adult who can talk to you about any worries you have, no issue is too big or small.
If you feel anxious or worried, this website has lots of activities you can use to help you feel better:
Or try making a keep calm kit, following these instructions:
Staying Safe Online
You might be spending a lot more time online. It is very important to be careful who you are talking to online. Follow these rules and you won’t go wrong! This applies to all the websites and apps you might use like Roblox, Minecraft or TikTok.
Information for Parents
There is support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
- Let’s Talk About It (support for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation)
- UK Safer Internet Centre (tips, advice, guides)